Bodybuilding The Celebrity Style
If you admire one of the best looking men in bodybuilding, Arnold Schwarzenegger , then working out with the same routines as his can help you to get the image you want. Be warned that Arnold Schwarzenegger Bodybuilding is not one of the easiest routines you will find. One of the best routines used for men comes from Arnold Schwarzenegger bodybuilding. The routines that have been created by this bodybuilder has become an all time favorite for those that are looking for thicker muscles, bulk and a look that can take you to the top of bodybuilding competitions with the right look.
The concept of Arnold Schwarzenegger bodybuilding does not begin with basic training for building bulk and muscle, but is based off a series of philosophies that can help you to build faster. Schwarzenegger gains his main concepts from the ideal that building muscle is not about the physical routine, but is instead created by the mind working with you. The more one can build mental strength and focus, the more likely they will be able to create the bulk desired in a short period of time. This was combined with strict routines and a large focus on building different muscle groups at one time.
With these philosophies from Arnold Schwarzenegger bodybuilding were other components that were put together for the best build. For example, there are specific routines put together for beginners, all which are based on building slowly and creating a specific way to work on all muscle areas to get the best workouts. This was done to help builders create a routine that did not lead to give up, injury or pain when beginning body building. Other components of the Arnold Schwarzenegger bodybuilding included bulking up into advanced levels by tightening up routines and working on diets to help combat against loss of muscle.
If you are interested in building your muscle in a different way, then looking at the Arnold Schwarzenegger bodybuilding routines can provide you with some of the best alternatives. From the beginning to advanced levels, are specific sets of routines that can help you to get fit. This is then combined with the ideal philosophies that Schwarzenegger used to become a celebrity figure because of his bulk and ability to build his body.
Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Records until date
- 1963 Steirer Hof Competition in Graz, Austria (runner up).
- 1965 Junior Mr. Europe in Germany
- 1966 Best-Built Athlete of Europe in Germany
- 1966 International Powerlifting Championship in Germany
- 1966 Mr. Europe – amateur in Germany.
- 1966 NABBA Mr. Universe – amateur in London, England
- 1967 NABBA Mr. Universe – amateur in London, England
- 1968 German Powerlifting Championship in Germany
- 1968 IFBB Mr. International in Tijuana, Mexico
- 1968 NABBA Mr. Universe – professional in London, England
- 1968 IFBB Mr. Universe in Miami, Florida (tall class winner)
- 1969 IFBB Mr. Universe in New York
- 1969 IFBB Mr. Olympia in New York (2nd place to Sergio Olivia)
- 1969 NABBA Mr. Universe – professional in London, England
- 1969 IFBB Mr. Europe – professional in Germany
- 1970 NABBA Mr. Universe – professional in London, England
- 1970 AAU Pro Mr. World in Columbus, Ohio
- 1970 IFBB Mr. Olympia in New York
- 1971 IFBB Mr. Olympia in Paris, France
- 1972 IFBB Mr. Olympia in Essen, Germany
- 1973 IFBB Mr. Olympia in New York
- 1974 IFBB Mr. Olympia in New York
- 1975 IFBB Mr. Olympia in Pretoria, South Africa
- 1980 IFBB Mr. Olympia in Sydney, Australia
His Bodybuilding Philosophy
“The secret is to make your mind work for you — not against you.” It is a mind game for him rather than being a physical exercise. I know people who go to the gym for the sake of it. Then there are people who do bodybuilding following Arnold Schwarzenegger Bodybuilding routine thinking that they will bulk up like him in a year or so. Well, for these guys the future of seeing a well toned body is far from near. I remember seeing in a picture of his a wording “When my muscles say no, I say yes”. Well, that is certainly inspiring for most people who lay flat after saying that cant lit that weight without even trying.
If you want to read more step by step routines that Arnold used to follow then go here. If you are aspiring to get a body like Arnold then you must surely try to work extra hard. It’s been said that during Arnold Schwarzenegger Bodybuilding session, he used to do so much training that he sometimes used to vomit. He would then clear it up and again start working. Now how is that for dedication as a bodybuilder?
Here is a program I recommend to get the six pack abs along with good body tone. See my Truth About Six Pack Abs Review